- User sign-in
- Classic-mode authentication is deprecated and manged only by powershell , now claims is the default one. PowerShellcmdlet called Convert-SPWebApplication can be used to migrate accounts , MigrateUsers method is deprecated Ref : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg251985.aspx
- Requirement to register claims providers is eliminated
- SharePoint 2013 Preview tracks FedAuth cookies in the new distributed cache service using Windows Server AppFabric Caching.
- Better log management and depth of logs .
- Services and app authentication
- for more info on app principal , please visit Build apps for SharePoint.
- server-to-server security token service (STS) provides access tokens for server-to-server authentication .
Ref : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms457529.aspx
You may also like: